Jungmaven's Baja tee is their most popular men's/unisex tee. Heavier weight than your average cotton tee, this style gets better and better with wear and wash.
- Classic fit, straight fit from chest to waist
- The long staple hemp fibres create a rugged patina from washing and wear
- Mid-weight 7oz.
- 55% Hemp, 45% Organic Cotton, our core Jungmaven blend
- 7oz fabric is generally a heavier weight fabric than your average 5oz cotton tee
- Garment dyed
- Made in the USA with quality globally sourced materials
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry warm
- Men's/Unisex fit
- Jungmaven's rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
JUNGMAVEN was built on simplicity and sustainability.
Trees, cut to make paper and other products, take decades to grow back. Hemp regenerates in months, helps maintain clean water and air, anchors and aerates the soil, produces oxygen, and consumes carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
We see hemp’s potential to mitigate climate change as one of the greatest opportunities of our generation. Additionally, hemp is known for its durability, UV protection, and anti-microbial properties, making it a perfect (and beautiful) material for clothing.