The spiritual benefits of Cannabis has been known for ages.
On October 17, 2018, you could say it will reach saintly status.
Let’s honour this extraordinary plant and give it the recognition it deserves.
The Jungmaven Baja Tee is their core Jungmaven tee, made with a heavier, 7 oz. weight fabric and a hemp and cotton blend.
- Classic fit, straight fit from chest to waist,
- The long staple hemp fibers create a rugged patina from washing and wear
- Mid-weight 7oz. 55 Hemp | 45 Organic Cotton, our core Jungmaven blend
- 7oz fabric is generally a heavier weight fabric than your average 5oz cotton tee
- Made in the USA with quality globally sourced materials
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry warm
- Unisex sizing
JUNGMAVEN was built on simplicity and sustainability.
Trees, cut to make paper and other products, take decades to grow back. Hemp regenerates in months, helps maintain clean water and air, anchors and aerates the soil, produces oxygen, and consumes carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
We see hemp’s potential to mitigate climate change as one of the greatest opportunities of our generation. Additionally, hemp is known for its durability, UV protection, and anti-microbial properties, making it a perfect (and beautiful) material for clothing.